How to BookThe Box Office is currently closed. Festival Tickets will go on sale to Festival Friends on 18 March 2019 and to the public on 25 March 2019.
Box office 01738 621031
Open 10am-6pm daily, closed Sunday.
Visit Perth Concert Hall or Perth Theatre, both Mill Street, Perth.
Please note that our Box Office is operated by Horsecross Arts (Perth Concert Hall).
You will be asked to register with Horsecross Arts (Perth Concert Hall) at the end of the transaction. You need to do this to finalise the purchase.
If you are a Festival Friend, you will need your password to access priority booking or your discount benefits.
- Tickets will be on sale at the door of events subject to availability
- Tickets cannot be exchanged or money refunded.
- We do not offer a waiting list for sold out events. Make sure you follow us on Facebook and Twitter, as we will announce it here if any tickets become available.
- Booking Fees: Horsecross Arts will charge a booking fee of £1.50 per ticket to cover our processing costs. This applies to all payment types. Fees are waived for tickets priced £7.50 and under. The ticket price for each event advertised by Perth Festival of the Arts includes any booking fees and will state this.
- Concessions: Registered Disabled, Registered unemployed and students - £2 off published ticket prices, excluding English Touring Opera and Jools Holland & his Rhythm & Blues Orchestra. Reduced prices for children's tickets (under 16s) are indicated for individual events.
Disabled Access and Facilities:
Perth Concert Hall and Perth Theatre are both designed to be disabled-friendly and have lifts, induction loop hearing systems and staff who are trained to help.
If you require a wheelchair space, please let the Box Office know when you are booking your tickets.