How to Book
Our 2019 Festival has now finished and the box office is currently closed. The box office will reopen for 2020 Festival bookings in March 2020.
Open 10am-6pm daily, closed Sunday.
To book in person, visit Perth Concert Hall or Perth Theatre, both Mill Street, Perth.
Please note that our Box Office is operated by Horsecross Arts (Perth Concert Hall).
To book online, find the event page that you'd like to buy tickets for on the Festival website and click 'Buy Tickets'. This will take you to the box office website (Horsecross Arts). You will be asked to register with Horsecross Arts at the end of the transaction. You need to do this to finalise the purchase. You can register in advance of tickets going on sale to save time on the day. Visit Horsecoss Login to register in advance.
If you are a Festival Friend, you will need your Priority Booking password/ promotion code to access priority booking or your discount benefits.
- Tickets will be on sale at the door of events subject to availability
- Tickets cannot be exchanged or money refunded.
- We do not offer a waiting list for sold out events. Make sure you follow us on Facebook and Twitter, as we will announce it here if any tickets become available.
- Booking Fees: Horsecross Arts will charge a booking fee of £1.50 per ticket to cover our processing costs. This applies to all payment types. Fees are waived for tickets priced £7.50 and under. The ticket price for each event advertised by Perth Festival of the Arts includes any booking fees and will state this.
- Concessions: Registered Disabled, Registered unemployed, students and children under 16 - £2 off published ticket prices where concessions are applicable. Special reduced prices for children (of school age) are indicated for individual events. Carers go free when accompanying the person they care for.
- Friends Discount: Best Friends and Lifetime Friends of the Festival can enjoy 10% off multibuy tickets when purchasing for 4+ festival events (excluding free events). The discount can only be applied to a single box office transaction (i.e. you must book for 4+ events at the same time). Please note that the discount applies to ticket prices before the booking fee has been added. A £1.50 booking fee will still apply per ticket.
Disabled Access and Facilities:
Perth Concert Hall and Perth Theatre are both designed to be disabled-friendly and have lifts, induction loop hearing systems and staff who are trained to help.
If you require a wheelchair space, please let the Box Office know when you are booking your tickets.