The Box Office is now open for our 50th Festival. All shows are on general sale.
The Festival's box office is operated by the fabulous team Horsecross Arts. Tickets should be bought in advance online where possible.
Booking online: Follow the BUY TICKETS link to the box office site from the event page. You can choose to save your e-ticket to your phone or print it off at home. Please don't forget to bring it! We won't be able to let you in without a valid ticket.
Booking by telephone: Call 01738 621031 Monday to Friday 10am - 4pm.
Booking in-person: In town? Why not pop in? Visit Perth Theatre, Mill Street, Perth PH1 5HZ. Open Monday to Friday 10am - 4pm.
To book online, find the event that you'd like to buy tickets for on the Festival website and click 'Buy Tickets'. This will take you to the box office (Horsecross Arts) website. You will find all our ticketed events replicated on the box office website.
You will be asked to register with Horsecross Arts at the end of the transaction. This is required to finalise the purchase. You can register in advance of tickets going on sale to save time on the day. Visit Horsecross Login to register in advance.
The prority booking period for Festival Friends has now passed for 2022.
- Tickets will be on sale at the door of events subject to availability but please try to buy your ticket in advance.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged to a different event.
- Tickets cannot be refunded unless an event is cancelled.
- We do not offer a waiting list for sold out events. Make sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter as we will announce it here if tickets become available. Sometimes tickets holds are released in the last few days through an arrangement with the artist.
- Booking Fees: Horsecross Arts will charge a booking fee of £1.50 per ticket to cover processing costs. This applies to all payment types. Fees are waived for tickets priced £7.50 and under. The ticket price advertised by Perth Festival of the Arts is inclusive of the booking fee.
- Concessions: Registered Disabled, registered unemployed and students - £2 off published ticket prices, where concessions are applicable. Special reduced prices for children under 16 £11.50 are indicated for individual events. For most events, carers go free when accompanying the person they care for.
- Friends Discount: Best Friends and Lifetime Friends of the Festival can enjoy 10% off multibuy tickets when purchasing for 4+ festival events (excludes free events and any individual events marked as being excluded from the discount). The discount can only be applied to a single box office transaction (i.e. you must book for 4+ events at the same time). Please note that this discount applies to ticket prices before the booking fee has been added. A £1.50 booking fee will still apply per ticket.
Disabled Access and Facilities:
Perth Concert Hall and Perth Theatre are both designed to be disabled-friendly and have lift, induction loop hearing systems and staff who are trained to help. If you require a wheelchair space, please let the box office know when you are booking your tickets.
Before you come to Festival Venues
We're looking forward to welcoming you back to our Festival this May. Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with our attendance guildelines.
The safety of all involved in the Festival is a top priority. Please continue to follow COVID-19 guidelines.
If you have tested positive for COVID-19 within the last 10 days, or are required to isolate, you must not visit our venues.
We recommend and encourage that face coverings are still worn by those who are able to do so.
When you arrive
Opening times for the venue will vary. Perth Concert Hall and Perth Theatre open 60 minutes before events. Entry time to the auditorium will vary by show. For St John's Kirk and other churches, doors open 30 minutes before.
If you're attending as a group, arrive at the Concert Hall or Theatre together to make the most of the pre-event buzz and enjoy some drinks and snacks.
Your tickets will be check on arrival. If you booked online, please have a printed copy or a copy of the ticket on your phone to hand - we can't let you in without it!
One you're here, please relax and enjoy your visit. Hand sanitising stations are available in each venue. Venues will be well ventilated to support a breathing healthy environment. It can get a touch chilly in some venues, so you might want to bring a light layer.
This information was correct at the time of publication but guidance may change. For the most up-to-date information please visit www.gov.scot. Our website will be updated with the latest COVID position as we move closer to the Festival.