Join the Festival Team!
We’re looking for people with an interest in bringing live music to new and younger audiences to join our Project Team and help shape Scotland’s exciting new Festival Scotland Trending.
Passionate about live music?
Have ideas, experience or skills in the music industry, event management, or marketing?
Perth Festival of the Arts runs for 10 days each May, delivering a diverse programme of events across the city. As well as programming ‘big names’, we’re passionate about supporting emerging talent. Scotland Talent gives a platform to the best of Scotland’s new talent in all genres of music.
Having launched the Scotland Trending in 2021, we’re developing and growing it over the coming years and looking for a new generation of volunteers to support our Festival Team in their plans in 2023 and beyond. We’re especially keen to hear from young adults who represent the audiences we’re looking to reach.
The opportunity will involve:
- inputting ideas and advice on everything from artists and programming to marketing and audience development.
- taking part in meetings with the Project Team. These can be virtual.
- The opportunity to steward and assist at our live Festivals each May.
- The chance to join the Festival as a Company Member and stay connected to us in other ways.
- Experience volunteering with an established Scottish Arts Festival
- Sharing and developing your skills and experience
- Giving back to the local community in Perth
- Complimentary tickets to some Festival events
This a voluntary position. Reasonable travel expenses to/ from in-person meetings will be reimbursed. The role is flexible in terms of time commitment.
Check out our May 2022 Scotland Trending Festival weekend here to find out more.
Interested? Download our application form below (please use a computer rather than a phone to view/ download) and email to Helen on firstname.lastname@example.org For a chat about the opportunity contact Helen on 07739 836994.
Closing date for applications - We've extended the closing date to 14th November - apply below.
Once you have completed the form please save it with a new filename before returning it.